Are you looking for auto mechanic training available in the state of Delaware? If you answered yes, then this article might help you. Delaware has two locations that offer auto mechanic classes. Both locations are part of Delaware Technical Community College. The Stanton campus serves students in or near the northern half of Delaware. The Georgetown (Owens) campus is available for students who are in or near the southern half of Delaware.
How to Get Certified in Delaware
Delaware Technical Community College has accreditation specifically for automotive technology. The organization providing the accreditation is the National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation for Automotive Service Excellence (NATEF for ASE). Students who complete Delaware Technical Community College’s automotive technology program may seek individual certification from the Institute for Automotive Service Excellence.
An internet search lists several websites with information about auto mechanic salaries in the state of Delaware. To keep this article brief, findings from only three websites are included. One website listed the average salary of a Delaware auto mechanic as $34,000. A second website indicated that auto mechanics in Delaware earn a salary of $39,160. The final website showed $41,000 as a Delaware auto mechanic’s average salary. Students should keep in mind that many factors can cause salaries to change. As an example, a change in the number of auto mechanics in Delaware vs. the demand for mechanics in Delaware can cause salaries to rise or fall
List of Elite Programs in Delaware
Featured Program: Penn Foster Career School
Image Source: trade-schools.net
At Penn Foster, there are many fields and options that students can choose to explore and learn. Brakes, engine repair, steering, suspension, engine performance, and electronics are some of the options that students can learn at Penn Foster. Education is of the highest quality and the teachers are world-class, which form a great combination for the basis for a lucrative, successful, and happy career in the auto mechanical and technical fields. Enroll today to pursue the career of your dreams. Get a great start and acquire and perfect the skills you need at Penn Foster!
Image Source: pennfoster.edu
Click here to view a sample lesson from the educators at Penn Foster.
For 100 years, Automotive Training Center, also known as ATC, has trained hard working students to become automotive industry professionals. From the school's beginnings in 1917, to the two multi-million dollar campuses in Exton and Warminster, PA, we have maintained our standing as one of the Philadelphia area’s well respected technical schools. When it comes to providing students with a real world learning experience, check out... Automotive Training Center.
- Automotive Technology - Evening
- Automotive and Hi-Performance Technology
- Automotive Technology
- And more...
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Automotive Technology
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right IT, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Software and Application Development, Web Design or Technology Management Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Information Technology Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect IT/Computer Science Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
More Auto Mechanic Schools in Delaware
|Delaware Technical Community College||Dover, DE||https://www.dtcc.edu/|